-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ron Legters
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 2:06 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Any success with ardisabled?

Hey folks -
I'm about to upgrade from HD 5.5 to 5.6, and I'd like to save some time
by using the 'ardisabled' utility to restore customizations to disabled
workflow, but it doesn't work. I've searched the ARSList archives, and
all I found were several other folks asking if anyone's gotten it to
work, so I'm asking again:

Has anyone gotten this seemingly useful utility to actually work?

According to the doc, in prompt mode it's supposed to build a list of
servers and ask me to select one. In fact, it prompts me for the server
name, then reports
**** A server name must be supplied in the control record (ARERR 150)

Thanks,
Ron Legters