-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott, Sean
Sent: August 15, 2006 9:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Migrator 6 and 7 - DEFECT

No problem,

I did execute a few quick tests, for fields, forms and Active Links and
it
is working fine, but I will continue to examine the issue in more detail
if
this information does not help.

Also check the following
1. The mask option for change history is enabled for Active Links, which
am sure you did.
2. Make sure that the latest "Last Changed Time" on the source for the
change history items are actually newer than the latest "Last Changed
Time"
on the destination. We only extract items from the source that are newer
than the destination items and then merge those into the destination
change
history.

Thanks,
Sean