**

David,

   I use it and love it especially for development troubleshooting.  Unix Server btw.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Yearsley
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 1:31 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: arlogdisplay.exe

In looking through the documentation (6.03.00) there is mention of a log utility: arlogdisplay.exe. I have checked and I cannot find this anywhere in my installation. Is this still in use? Is it used only for Windows servers?

Thanks

SunCom is the wireless company that's committed to doing things differently.

Things we want you to know.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
__20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___ __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___