ARS 5.0 (still on the ol' mailntfy folder workflow :o))

One of our depts wants a Remedy ticket created every time an email is submitted
to a specific email address. An example of the email is

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subject:  Employee Renewal

Body:  Bob Backline will start on 5/15/06.

The request is to automatically create a HD Ticket for JDoe and put the body of
the email in the Work Log field.  These options I have already exhausted ..

1.      I have already talked to them about using the Remedy mail template,
which they nixed because it is ugly.
2.      I talked to them about creating a "pretty" outlook template which would
generate the Remedy mail template behind the scenes, which was nixed because
they don't want to do it.
3.      I talked to them about submitting the request online via Mid-Tier,
which was nixed.

They really just want to send an email to an address and I automagically create
a HD ticket.    I don't see how it can be done without using one of the options
above, which they already nixed.  Am I forgetting something obvious here.  Is
there another option I have overlooked.?

TIA

Kevin Shaffer