I am planning on bringing some documentation along with def and sample
files) on
1. Use of the Driver API as an alternative to escalations
2. Use of the Server Events form and "KnowHow" to monitor and document
changes made to Remedy Objects
3. Use of NotesAFire to deploy data driven Notifications using shared
workflow across forms

becuase I think there might be some interest in these techniques, if not
the actual application modules.

I also thought it would be a good idea if you could bring samples from
your bag of tricks to be presented, discussed or at least compiled into
and independent package during an after hours ARS developers forum at
Userworld.

If there is sufficient interest I will schedule a Birds of a Feather
session and Remedy has volunteered to send some engineers as well.

If there is insufficient interest, I will still have my stuff, so track me
down and ask me for a CD

Barry Lindstrom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]