Carol-
We've had a number of companies use our product, Kinetic Survey
(http://www.kineticdata.com/products/survey/index.htm) for managing the front
end of this process, namely publishing your forms out to your customers in a
very easy to use, customer-friendly way.  Kinetic Survey then captures the form
data and can then direct other forms to an approver if needed.  From there, our
application can then create a Help Desk, Change Mgmt or any other ticket for
the actual fulfillment process.  Kinetic Survey is built on Remedy (BMC Remedy
Action Request System, for any BMC'ers listening), so integrating the
application with any OOB or Homegrown app is easy.

Having our data in Remedy can also cut down on those customizations:  You can
ask all the questions you want (without adding new fields to your form), and
then reference the collected data from your Help Desk or other app through
table fields, reports or related items.

In addition, you get a great app ideal for those other tasks you'd someday like
to get to but never can (like that Customer Satisfaction Survey or Office Party
Registration System).

So, you say, what do surveys have to do with forms management?  Kinetic Survey
is what we like to call an Enteprise Feedback Management (EFM) app.  Besides a
nice acronym, this means that we can handle all types of feedback, whether
surveys, forms, call scripting, data validation and many other situations.

Please let me know if you'd like more info-

Kelly Heikkila
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kinetic Data