No doubt, Warren...

"except certain exceptions of folks that are known to work within a particular organization that requires a disguise"

ahaha hehehe is a solid pen name! Dan, how do you know he's not disguising himself for the reason I quoted above?

PS. His email address (Audioslave) is a rock group... Offensive? I certainly hope not!

From: Warren Baltimore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ADM: re. ahaha hehehe
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 20:21:37 -0700

Dan,

C'mon....who cares what his/her name is.  Has this person posted something
that is unprofessional?  How about off topic?  I took a look, and as far as
I can tell, no.  Let's not get too uptight around here....please?

** This person has identified himself as both Angelo and Ryan.

Has a name and an email address that are entirely unprofessional,
even if far from the most offensive I 've seen on the list.

Perhaps it is just me, but i have asked for a change, proper
identification
or I will remove ahaha hehehe [EMAIL PROTECTED] from the list.

One of my goals for the next year is to try and maintain some sort of
initial
order to things, so that when things drift, it isn't onto a rocky shore.

Showing enough respect to the list to identify yourself, seems a good
start.

 (except certain exceptions of folks that are known to work within a
particular
organization that requires a disguise, and a nose and wig won't do. i.e.
they
work for BMC and can't post to the list otherwise and I usually know about
them)

Yes, everyone probably has the good sense to not take these people
seriously,
but it is still an annoyance and makes it harder to police spammers.

..... daniel
p.s. I think daniel and my originating address suffices in my case, but if
it doesn't let me know
and i will always include: List Founder in my signature
p.p.s. yes you can send a report automatically via email, knowing ARSystem
version, OS,
what you hvae installed and application will help to narrow down the
methods from a dozen
or more to an efficient one for your configuration