**
First filter needs to take the store_id value and perform a Set Fields action to see if it exists on the form. Use a temp field during the set fields action to store any value from the form. If the store id is not found then set the temp value to NULL.

Second filter looks at the temp field and if is not NULL, meaning the store id was found, then pop the error message.