Hi,

After you save the attachment to the server, and bring up the record
again, ARUser will make sure to copy the attachment to a temp-folder on
your harddrive.

The client keeps track on the path to the local copy of the file in some
"intelligent" way, I would think.

If you manually remove the file before the client is done with it, it may
not work as expected.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se