**
Karen,

Just had a look over the definition of the table on the Remedy Support form, it is similar enough to what I've done on ITSM4 to be relatively simple, although tying the code in with the Console View will be fun.

What I did on v4 was to add a yes/no drop down and a character field linked to a menu.  The yes/no drop down states when the relevant logic will fire on the table.  The menu will point to a list of your regions.

The table property on ours (vanilla ITSM6) reads :

((( 'zTmpKeyword' =  "MAINHELPDESK" ) AND ( 'Status Integer' < 4)) OR (( 'zTmpKeyword' =  "MAINCHANGE" ) AND ( 'Status Integer' < 6)) OR (( 'zTmpKeyword' =  "MAINTASK" ) AND ( 'Status Integer' < 4))) AND (( $zTmpShowAssignedReq$ = 'zTmpKeyword') OR ( $zTmpShowAssignedReq$ =  "All" )) AND ((( $ConsoleViewBy$ = "Myself") AND ( 'Assigned To' = $USER$)) OR (( $ConsoleViewBy$ = "Group") AND ( 'Assigned To Group+' !=  $NULL$ ) AND ($GROUPS$ LIKE (( "%"  + 'Assigned To Group+') +  "%" ))) OR (( $ConsoleViewBy$ = "Unassigned") AND ( 'Assigned To' =  $NULL$ )) OR (( $ConsoleViewBy$ = "Date") AND ( 'Requested Completion Date' <= $zTmpDate1$)) OR ( $ConsoleViewBy$ = "Any"))

You will have to add on extra logic to say something like (RegionYesNo="Yes" AND 'Assigned to Group+' LIKE ("%"+RegionSelection+"%"))

Then of course you can mess about with the menu - it could be a simple pointer to the regions form, or you could have it doing some sql to just populate with a list of groups that have open tickets .....

Plenty of opportunities.

Regards

Dave