From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ron Tavares
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Custom Crystal reports only work with Crystal installed

**
I had a similar issue a couple of years back.  At the time I was on version 5 Crystal 8, so I don't know if this will work for you but it resovled the issue for us.  I compared the files that existed in the Crystal Install Path, between the machine with the Crystal isntalled and one with only the User Tool.  I found that the Crystal install had some additional .dll files that did not exist on the machine with just the User Tool.  We simply copied these files over and the reports ran fine.

Hope this helps.
.ron