Anyone Who does not take up Rick in there Organization and can is Foolish..
He is Awesome / and Faithful / Consistant / and a Flat Hard Worker.
He is even a MVP on the ARSList !

On 8/23/06, Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
**
Senior Remedy Developer/Architect and (soon to be former) RAC available for
Remedy development and/or consulting work.

I have almost 10 years experience developing, maintaining, and migrating
applications in Remedy, both as an employee and a consultant.  My experience
with Remedy software is with versions 2.1 through 7.0 of ARS, and versions
3.0 through 7.0 of the ITSM suite.  I have some integration experience, as
well as some exposure to other ITSM platforms.  I wish to continue working
primarily with Remedy products.

I also have experience doing pre-sales, testing, training, and project
management, and communicate well, both in person and in writing.  I am ITIL
Foundation certified (through BMC), and experienced in working independently
or as part of a team.  I have worked at companies of all sizes, from a few
employees to Fortune 100 firms.

I am available immediately for work as either W-2 or 1099, though I would
prefer to work as a consultant either way.  I have no desire to relocate
from Seattle, but am willing to travel up to 50% (West coast preferred), and
am willing and able to work remotely from Seattle.

Please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED], or call me at 253-278-4112 if you
would like to talk about opportunities.  I will also be at BMC User World
next week, and can be contacted in person while there.

My resume is available on request, as are references.

Rick Cook
Senior Remedy
Consultant__20060125_______________________This posting was
submitted with HTML in it___