**
Hi All,

I am tasked with providing an estimate of how long it will take to implement SSO to customize remedy so that authentication accepts logins tsmith and smitht.

To my understanding, to do this, I have to configure AREA LDAP & ARDBC first.  I am not sure of all the steps.

Last night I plugged away researching SSO archives and John Bakers feedback (i.e. 250 character limitation and the key etc).

I am still at a lost.

I read the architecture SSO document from the Remedy downloads.  I have not found good documentation to implement and configure SSO.

I have also never implemented this before, however I am the chosen one.

We are on ARS 6.3, HPD/Change 6.0, about 500 end users.  About how long would it take to implement SSO and what steps would I take to implement this?  We are using Remedy's software and not a 3rd party tool.