I've come across a frustrating problem recently and I was wondering if
anyone else has experienced it and has a fix/reason

Server 6.3 Patch 16
Admin 6.3 Patch 18

When creating a table field I will size it to the size I want and when I
click off of the field and come back the table field is larger than
before...horizontally.  Sometimes going off the screen to the right
sometimes just a percentage larger.  I installed patch 18 of the admin tool
to see if this was a bug in 16 but I'm still experiencing.  The final thing
that seems to keep the table the size I want it is to type it's Field Width
into the table properties and it finally seems to stay.  Any suggestions you
folks can come up with I'm willing to try to see if I can fix this annoying
problem

L. J. Head
Software Engineer
Remedy Approved Consultant