Good Morning List!!!

My name is Keith Bunescu I'm the Resource Manager for TuringSMI Americas.
I hope everyone is getting ready for the User World Conference!! It will
finally be nice to put a face with a name. I wanted to reach out to you
all and make sure you stop by our booth and learn about TuringSMI. Come
see our presentations that Jay Moore, Phil Brooks and Dominic Anschutz
will be giving. After you get a good look at TuringSMI stop by TuringSMI
Professional Services Kiosk which is right around the corner from our
booth and I will be there to answer any questions you might have in
regards to any opportunities within our organization. Many Thanks and I
can't wait to meet with you.

Keith Bunescu
Resource Manager
TuringSMI