What you might try is a view field. If the field is size just right and the images are sized right you can use workflow to change them.

Just an idea.

*Rocky*

Rocky Rockwell
eMA Team – Remedy Developer
Ph#1: 214-567-8874
Ph#2: 325-884-1263

Herb Partlow wrote:
Rolf
I don't think this is possible using workflow.
A couple of other things to consider

a) Create a separate set of buttons with the images you want when
certain
   criteria is met <Unhide>, if the criteria is not met keep them hidden

b) Create separate views for the situation that are needed. Change views
   when the criteria is met

Herb