From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of McKenzie, James J C-E LCMC HQISEC/L3
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 6:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Oracle database - full export file (.dmp)

**

Dmitry:

There is an option to overwrite existing tables when you do an import.  You have to use that option or you will get this error.

Migrator is always a good option to doing a complete database import or restoral.

The fact that you are on Windows2K3 and the other system is Solaris should not cause this error.  Remedy uses different builds of the same program between Solaris and Windows2K3.

James McKenzie