I totally agree.

I have a confession to make though. I have now eaten the first Twinkie of
my life. It is very unlikely that this will occur again...

I first thought that this black hole in my experience was due to Swedish
Twinkie-tolls, but after the memorable experience this very eavning, I
have come to reassess my standpoint!

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se