** Thank you everybody voting for ARInside. This ARSList Award is more then i expected when programming this application. I hope i will find some time in the near future to update and improve this application. I wouldt like to mention that many users of this list helped developing ARInside by sending me comments, reports and improvement suggestions. Thank you! Please feel free to contact me off-list for question and comments. And of course ... congratulations to the other winners.

Best regards
Stefan Nerlich