Axton,

I know that a DVF (Data Visualization Field) implementation would
limit it to a v7 solution, but I think that is ultimately the way to
go. Let me know if I could help with such an effort. :) It would be a
great, generic, thing for the community.

From what was talked about at BUG this year... this really should be a "snap".

( "It should take half a day to implement something cool." is a quote
from the Engineer who presented one of the BEST sessions of the year.
IMHO.)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.
Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence.