-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of George Barsan
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 8:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AL stopped working (no changes on AL)

Lars,

which patch are you using? My initial guess was that it's client
related, but after testing the application on several workstations
(same behaviour on all of them) it seems like a server issue.

I unfortunately don't have access to the support website at the moment
and therefore can't verify if something is mentioned in the release
notes of the patches > 13 (we're on server P13 here)..

George

On 9/6/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> George, very interesting, to get this confirmed by another site, we
have had this problem in production since our upgrading to ver 6.3,
problem: AL: Open window action, report form - nothing happens, but if
You resave the AL, it works for a while, until next 'dying', just to
resave (no real change just make the save button to be highlighted). As
far as I can see it's exactly the same problem. We have replaced all
Open window Actions/Report form with embedded macros because of this
problem, BMC have not been able to help us in any way.