 From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Worthington
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 12:46
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Product/Operational Categorizations in ITSM7

**
So I'm not looking to re-kindle the CTI discussions...  :-)

But for those of you implementing ITSM 7 have you found that the operational categorizations are pretty much CTI's (in the traditional sense)?   And product categorization is tied more closely to the CMDB?

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is if we can use the traditional CTI excercises to define the operational categorizations...

Loving ITSM7,
-tony

--
Tony Worthington