**

Sorry for a newbie question, but I can’t seem to find an answer to this one.

Here’s our current configuration:

AR6.3 p014 on a Windows 2003 server

Using ITSM 6 Help Desk

We’ve got 3-4 different views of the Help Desk form that various groups are using.  We have it set so that the groups can open their respective view.  However, the issue comes when they search for records and then double-click on a record.  When they do that, it opens into the default view rather than their customized form.  I realize that the view below is the correct view, but is there any way to control what form is called when you double-click on a search result like that, or is there a way to disable that capability?

Thanks,

Charles