From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Hardy
Sent: Friday, 8 September 2006 3:54 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Integrating Remedy with Outlook

You won’t be able to keep a whole group of users in sync without running one instance of the Outlook client each, logged in as each user.  (It sounds like perhaps you are hoping for server-side synchronization).  This project is built as a client-side Outlook COM add-in, so runs as a specific user as part of their Outlook client.

However…if you configure the XML file on each client, you can include any number of Remedy servers and forms, and each can include the authentication information.  The users won’t be prompted for anything at all.

I’ll let you know when the update is posted; I’ll try to get to it soon.

Dan