-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Timothy Powell
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 7:17 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT- I Am Outraged! - BMC/Remedy is Outsourcing Support!!

Rick,

I wasn't advocating a "knee-jerk" reaction. I'm not sure that I am ready to
jump on the "outsourcing" bandwagon....one way or the other. I have my
opinion on the subject, but until I know BMC's actual direction, I'll
withhold it.

I'm just saying...let's all be nice to each other until we know for a fact
that somebody is "trolling" or whatever their motive, until it's actually
known. Everybody deserves the benefit of the doubt. You know....innocent
until proven guilty. Just because he hasn't posted regularly doesn't mean
that he's not credible. He may be a CA rep trying to stir the pot....but
then again, he may know what he's talking about.

Claire is a regular poster....she has clout on this list. To newbie's, that
haven't archived the list postings since...whenever....or might know now
better....her word might be "golden". So her comments might lean a person to
totally disregard Jamahowal's posting, and that's not what we want to do
(IMHO). We're all intelligent people. We can make informed decisions. Let's
not bash each other until we know for a fact that the person is a
fraud...nut case...or a competitor trying to make us stew about an unknown.

M2CW,
Tim