From: Bradford Bingel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 6:31 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: I Am Outraged! - BMC/Remedy is Outsourcing Support!!

OK, apparently I can't control myself and now feel the need to comment on
some of these posts.

1.  Matt, have you been talking with Deep Throat?  If not, perhaps you'd be
willing to share your contact's position within BMC Remedy, so that we can
better determine the validity of the information they've "shared" with the
ARSlist community.  Otherwise, you're just spreading rumors disguised as
"insider" information.