The SQL statement is working fine, except for one field -- the  diary field.
I am trying to pass  the values the end-user enters into  the diary field via
SQL appended.  Is this possible?  Seems every  variable on the form is passed
via the SQL except the diary field.  There  must be some way to pass values
directly into a diary field.

Should I pass it directly into a regular character field, and build  workflow
at that database level to take the values from the  Remedy C538765973 field
to the worklog field?

Thanks

Hi,

I am trying to pass a value into a field on HPD:Helpdesk, and make  sure it
only updates the current record open.  I met with the dba,  referenced database
guide, and I have this command below, however I am getting  failure during
SQL operation - invalid character.

Does anybody know what is wrong with the syntax below:

update T418 set C535478792 = '$Secondary email$' where  C1 = '$Case ID+$';
update T418 set C535478792 = "$Secondary email$" where C1 = "$Case  ID+$";

update T418 set C535478792 = $Secondary email$ where C1 = $Case ID+$;

ARERR [552] Failure during SQL operation to the database : ORA-00911:
invalid character