I've come into ownership of a heavily modified CHG:Change form. I'm trying
to set it up so that the approval process will restart if a field is
modified. I saw on the knowledgebase that I can restart it if the Approval
Required field is reset. I don't have an Approval Required field on my form
though and I'm wondering if someone renamed it and used it for something
else before I got ahold of it. So does anyone know the ID of that field? Or
is there another way I can get the approval process restarted on a CHG
ticket? The approval documentation is pretty vague on restarting the
process.