 ________________________________
 From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hall, James (West Chester)
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:40 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Windows VISTA

**

Hello List,

Our IT team is evaluating Windows VISTA.   When they attempted to install
the 6.3 AR System User tool the installation failed.  This didn't come as a
huge surprise considering the compatibility matrix makes no mention of VISTA
that I could find.  During the installation, an error pops up saying "could
not determine operating system version" and then setup fails.

Have any of you succeeded installing an AR System User tool on a machine
running the Windows VISTA OS?

Thanks,

James W. Hall

 __20060125_______________________This posting was