From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Sundberg
Sent:
Thursday, September 14, 2006 9:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Survey problems

Hello,

Another option is to get Kinetic Survey (a survey management system) written on ARS. Check it out at http://www.kineticdata.com/products/survey.

-John

John David Sundberg

235 East 6th Street, Suite 400B

St. Paul, MN 55101

(651) 556-0930-work

(651) 247-6766-cell

(651) 695-8577-fax

On Sep 12, 2006, at 3:04 AM, Susan Bentley wrote:

**

HD/SLA/Asset Mgt 6.0

We’ve been trying to implement customer surveys and had thought we’d got it by making Submitter Mode Locked.  However, by locking this, we’re unable to change the Requester name on current HD jobs (something that, unfortunately, happens every day as requesters for jobs change, either due to logging errors or change of roles).  Here’s the error message we’re getting:

Susan Bentley
Service Management Analyst
East Sussex County Council

This message is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error please notify the sender and destroy it. You may not use it or copy it to anyone else.

E-mail is not a secure communications medium. Please be aware of this when replying.

Although East Sussex County Council has taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free, we can take no responsibility if a virus is actually present and you are advised to ensure that the appropriate checks are made.

You can visit our website at http://www.eastsussex.gov.uk

__20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___ __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___