From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 9:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Oracle question

The text after the IMP-00041 is necessary to debug the issue of
improperly compiled objects.

Chances are these are the db views for some join forms that were not
properly compiled properly before the export (common for join forms)
on the last db; or db views for view forms that reference a db link.

For the ORA-12154, chances are you have a view form that uses a db
link that does not exist on the oracle instance to which you are
importing the dump.  If this is the case, correct this by creating the
db links before running the import.

Axton Grams