-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Puneet MALIK
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 3:57 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Licenses Information

Hello All,

In our organistaion there is a need to monitor licenses (Fixed,
Floating, Read) for remedy (6.3).

Can anybody help me by telling the name of database table (database
fields description) that is populated used when a license is allotted to
a user. So that I can pick the information from db table and compare it
with arsystem.lic and get the trend on the remedy servers.

Also, if somebody can tell me is the remedy schema documented and is
available to the customers.

Thanks to please help ASAP.

Regards
Puneet Malik