From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of McKenzie, James J C-E LCMC HQISEC/L3
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 10:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Any issues using 5.x User Tool with a 7.x Server?

**

Rick:

I never recommend using a down-level user tool.  I do recommend NOT using an administrator tool that is not the same level as what your server is (this can lead to interesting consequences.)

I also second your test it, test it and test it again before unleashing a new user tool on your users.  There were many changes between 5.1.2 and 7.0, mainly to do with the location of your user files.

James McKenzie
L-3 GSI