Hi all...newbie here!

What the goal is - is to have the audit trail print along with the Change
Request details when you click the "Print Change Request" button.  I know
how to add fields using the Report Creator form, but since Audit Trail uses
it's own db table, it only returns the lable "audit trail" in the report and
nothing else.

I have created a Join form between the CHG:Change form and the SHR:Audit
form (in SQL) and intend to use it instead of the CHG:Change form in Report
Creator....however...

What I'm not sure of, is how to get a "string" into the report that will
list each entry in the audit trail for that particular change request.

Also, the other problem I am experiencing, is that only records that have an
audit trail are returning as results -- new Change Requests that do not have
anything in the audit trail do not return.  (Even though I believe I've set
it to return all records from both tables - but may be doing it
incorrectly.)

Any assistance you may have would be greatly appreciated!