From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Conrad Pereira
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Shared Workflow across ARS Servers

**

Hi Rodney,

Thanks for the info. I have enabled both the servers in the accounts dialog box on the user tool and then tried to pick the value from the form on the second server. It still gives the error "Form does not exist on server" or now a new error "ARERR [150] A server name must be supplied in the control record"

Also, in the admin tool -> Server Information -> Connection Strings -> Remote Workflow, a local password has been defined and an entry in the table has been made of the second server and the password. The same settings have been done on the second server with the local password and an entry of the first server and the password. The password is same in all the four places.

Any other settings that require to be done? FYI, both the servers are connecting through different TCP Port Nos. as well.

Thanks,

Conrad