When in doubt about an API call...look at the C header files...

I would bet that your talking about these values:

#define AR_FIELD_NONE         0  /* null field */
#define AR_FIELD_REGULAR      1  /* field of regular schema */
#define AR_FIELD_JOIN         2  /* field of join schema */
#define AR_FIELD_VIEW         3  /* field of view schema */
#define AR_FIELD_VENDOR       4  /* field of vendor schema */
#define AR_FIELD_INHERITANCE  5  /* field of inheritance type */

Aside: What #5 is about.. .well, maybe the future will tell more. :)

I think the right answer for csf's "Datatype" prompt is "join" = 30.
   #define AR_DATA_TYPE_JOIN          30

Then the "Field Mapping Type" would be 2:
#define AR_FIELD_JOIN         2  /* field of join schema */

schema index:
0 = primary form?
1 = secondary form?

etc...

( I hope you can take it from there.)

Looks like that worked for me with the v7 driver on a test server.. :)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach