Yup - I noticed the same thing.  Does anyone there do testing on this stuff?

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mohan Panchangmath
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 8:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7 - Patch 2 Sever Patch?

Hello,
Similarly there is a patch 003 published for Migrator 7.0 but if I try to
download it from the support site, it only shows a invalid page error
eventhough the patch was released on 9/13. I've still not contacted the
Support.
Has anybody else experienced it?
Thanks,
Mohan

--- "McKenzie, James J C-E LCMC HQISEC/L3"

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www