-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dawe, Byron
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:55 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Getting Ciscoworks data into CMDB 2.0

Hi Listers;

Just wondering if anyone out there has been using any means to get
network data from Ciscoworks into CMDB 2.0 . I have been using the API's
but it has been a difficult process of getting data to "FIT" into the
right place, as well as getting API calls to work properly! The approach
I am using is to get as much as possible into the CMDB but maybe this is
unnecessary, has anyone delved into this area of networking and CMDB and
what info and advise can they offer?

Thanks to all,

Byron.=20