Title: On Call Solutions
**

Right now I have a very fragile access database system to capture who is on call for a particular group (we have about 15 groups).  Each group has about 5 or 6 people.  Each group has different business hours (i.e. - one would be from 7:30am - 4:00pm and another would be from 8:00am - 5:00pm)  During business hours there is a default person that is on call and after hours each group rotates one of their people.

Does anyone have any examples or someplace I can go to help me convert all of this into Remedy?  It gets even more complicated when one of the groups is in California and our Help Desk is on the East Coast.

We currently are running ARS 6.03 and Oracle on Sun Solaris.

Lisa Kemes
Tyco Electronics
Remedy Support
100 Amp Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17112
717-810-3361
Please consider your environmental
responsibility before printing this e-mail