From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roney Samuel
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 11:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Commit Changes on Dialog Parent

** Dear L. J. Head,
                        A simple workaround for this situation would be to set a temp field with a value "Yes" on Commit Action on the Dialog form. Then write another AL on the same action that you performed to invoke the Dialog form at a later execution order and check if the temp field is set to "Yes". If it is then save the record. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Roney Samuel Varghese