**
One thing we do here is to set the tables to NOT auto-refresh on Entry change.  We do our own AL on Display and Gain-Focus of the tab Where the Page Field = the Tabs DB Name and refresh the table in a Change Field action.  This way the tables are only refreshed when a user is on the tab that the table is on (why refresh a table the user can't see).

Also check your table definitions and make sure you are searching on Indexed fields on the form the table is pointing at.

Fred

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 3:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: midtier RPC errors

**
We've been having the same problems.  It's quite frustrating.  We've even pointed to another server for our Mid Tier and it still happens. (on SOME of the forms, SOME of the time).  Seems to be when we do a "Search" on the form.

We've submitted a ticket to Remedy and they say to update to patch 18 (I see that you are already at patch 18).

It will be interesting to see what Remedy tells you to do.