-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 10:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Using a differentview from the application list

Bob,

How about an active link guide that does a Window Open action? That way you
get programmatic control of what view is opened and the Guide is what the
users sees on the Application List.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)