**

Yup, it is defined correctly.  Have tried every possible definition as well.

Thanks

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 10:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Error with install but server starts

In your ar.conf file on the server do you have the Oracle-Two-Task line defined correctly?

On our Sun servers we define in the environment the following variables for Oracle:

   ORACLE_HOME=/apps/oracle/product/9.2.0
   ORACLE_SID=ARS
   ORACLE_TERM=xterm
   TNS_ADMIN=/apps/oracle/product/9.2.0/network/admin
   TWO_TASK=ARS_DEV

Fred