I am trying to use a Driver script to update a bunch of tables with the
following expression: ('Marker01' = " ")

I am already familiar with updating Table qualifications, so doing this
simple qualification is not an issue.  What is an issue is the " ".  When I
get to the point where I want to insert the space, I simply enter the space
then continue.  The problem is when I go back to the table, it comes up as
('Marker01' = "").

The reason I have the space there is because we want the table to show when
Marker01 is blank.  It simply won't work with $NULL$ nor will it work
with "".  Having a space in there is the most effective way for the table
to work (AFAIK).

Any ideas how?

Thanks.

Alex.