Ok but where am I supposted to use the Keyword? If I create an Active Link for instance on the Home Page. The Active link should be executed when a user login. If $CLIENT-TYPE$ = 9 then keep window open else close it. However, if the user wants to open (Manually) the Home page on the client it will always close. Is there any way to start the active link on the login?

Mathieu Pitre
IT Business Systems Analyst
Production Operation

 Computer Sciences Corporation
Pratt & Whitney Canada, Plant 1
Sametime: Mathieu Pitre
office: 450-647-8008 x7030

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"L. J. Head" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

28/09/2006 12:17 PM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc
Subject
Re: How-to have a Mid-Tier Home page different from the Client Home page

You could try doing something with $CLIENT-TYPE$ = 9 and set their home page
to one thing and then in the else set it to the other

L. J. Head
Software Engineer
Remedy Approved Consultant