**

Hi All

Does anyone know - with Remedy V7 - if I need to have multiple character sets available (IE L1 - Latin 1 and TC - Traditional Chinese) besides having a unicode database installed and the appropriate character sets available .... would I need to run more than one Instance of the ARS Server? Or as long as the character sets are available ... ARS will make the currect decision on what to use

Example: We need to have English, French, German and Traditional Chinese available ... the first 3 would be supported in L1, but we are going to need TC to support the Traditional Chinese

Anyone had any experience with this?

Thank you for any info you may have

Barb Wagner