Greetings List!!

We are currently investigating the "object-prop" line that appears at the
end of some workflow when reviewing the definitions. I was able to find this
old post from 5/2004, however, it references a URL that I can't access for
the answer. I am wondering if anyone would be able to assist?

Thx in advance!
Shawn Stonequist
EMNS, Inc.