Robert,

Ok, but can you make a view form on top of the data from the Remote DB?

There is some RDBMS voodoo that you need to do, but in most cases it
_is_ possible. How much voodoo depends on the RDBMS, network
performance, data set size, data details, etc...  And all of that
might be well beyond most "ARS developers" too. However that is the
first step in my plan. So if you can not do Step 1, then the rest of
the steps are useless to you.

If you can not achieve Step 1.... I would go to the command line. Use
RDBMS command line tools/API tools to get the data and loop over it
and "submit/update" records in ARS from the Remedy API (one record at
a time).

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)