Rick,

Sorry... Like my fist post indicated... I never used this product. I
have also never priced it either.

The companies I have worked for would rather see me work magic with a
def file than to buy a tool that would let me not have to worry about
such details.

From what I have seen of this tool it looks promising. ( And a few
others on this list do as well.)

I just keep hoping that some day... BMC will build us an Admin tool
that allows us to take advantage of all/most of these design pattern
approaches. But the cost will likely keep climbing unless they can
open source the Admin Tool to the Community and let us help them to
help us.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)