Be careful with the solutions provided because login names that are
substrings of other login names will result in broken member lists.

For example, consider the following member value:

AGRAMS;AGRAMS2

Now, if you replage AGRAMS with '', you get the following:

;2

A safer approach is to add the delimiter to the beginning and end of the
string using a set fields:

ex., ;AGRAMS;AGRAMS2;

Then replace the leading and trailing delimiter and value with the
delimiter.  i.e., replace ";AGRAMS;" with ";"

The result following:

ex., ;AGRAMS2;

You can then proceed to trim the leading and trailing delimiters.

Axton Grams